EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional V5.0.1
Here are some key features of “EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional”:
· Recover files from unreadable Dynamic Disk.
· Recover Linux files in Windows Systems.
· Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
· File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
· Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
· Get back files after a partitioning error or hard disk crash.
· Get data back from RAW hard drives.
· Recover office document, photo, image, video, music, email, etc.
· Recover from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, Zip, floppy disk or other storage media.
· Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5, EXT2/EXT3 file systems.
· High quality of file recovery.
· Bootable media based on WinPE.
· Free file repair service
EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional is a one-stop solution to restore lost data in all Windows platforms. It recovers formatted disks and deleted files or folders even when they have been emptied from Recycle Bin.
Unlike most other products, it restores files from formatted basic disks or dynamic disks, or deleted, lost or missing files or partitions. The type of the file system doesn’t really matter as the program supports all of them: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5, and EXT2/EXT3. It’s fit for beginners!
The program supports IDE/ATA, SATA, SCSI, USB, Fire wire (IEEE1394) hard disk and other media, such as Floppy disk, Memory cards, USB flash drive, or SD card. EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional ensures safe and precise format and delete recovery against numerous threats like: Drives that have been formatted or corrupted, missing critical file system structures, file deletion, application crash, computer viruses and worms, partitioning or boot-up problems, damage due to a power failure or surge etc.
When the data loss disaster strikes, that’s when Data Recovery Wizard does its amazing job. For example, you formatted a hard drive by accident and only to remind later that there was an important document you need.
Don’t worry about it. Just run Data Recovery Wizard, choose the Complete Recovery, and select the drive from the list of available storage devices, set its file system type and click “Next”, the program will scan the media, detect all lost or deleted files and you can select the format lost file. The last step is to recover the file and save it to the required folder.
That’s pretty much you need to do. EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional makes the recovery a fun by formating the process much faster and in an elegant manner.
- · Intel 486, Pentium (recommended), or better or compatible processor
- · Memory/RAM: At least 128 megabytes (the more the better)
- · 40 MB of hard disk space (minimum)
- · 64 MB of disk swap space (minimum)